Skip to main content
Cocktail Recipes from our Aquifer Tasting Bar.
To Taste, Make, and Share.
The Aquifer Tasting Bar is located inside New Riff Distilling.
We offer cocktails, samples, flights, neat and rocks pours of our award winning spirits.
Patrons of the Aquifer Bar must be 21+ years of age.
Children in the lobby must be supervised at all times.
Check out a list of our cocktails with bourbon
A WINTER PUNCH
Makes 24-26 servings
- 2-750ml bottles New Riff BIB Bourbon
- 2 cups Torani brown sugar cinnamon syrup
- 2 -12oz cans lemonade concentrate
- 1- 46oz bottle cranberry juice
- 2 cups ginger beer
- Garnish (cinnamon sticks, orange slices, cranberries)-optional
Mix first 4 ingredients in a punch bowl. Add ice and top with ginger beer. Garnish bowl cinnamon sticks, orange slices and cranberries
- 2oz New Riff Bourbon
- 1/2oz Demerara simple syrup, recipe follows
- 2 Dashes of orange bitters
*Directions: Add New Riff Bourbon, Demerara, bitters and ice into a mixing glass. Stir, then strain into a rocks glass with ice. Garnish with an orange peel and a Luxardo cherry.
Demerara simple syrup:
- 1/2 cup sugar in the raw
- 1/2 cup water
Mix ingredients into sauce pan. Bring to boil, reduce to simmer for 1 minute. Take off the heat and cool.
BBA GIN MARTINI
- 2oz New Riff Kentucky Wild Gin Bourbon Barreled
- 1oz Contratto Dry Vermmouth
- 2 Dashes of Angostura bitters
*Directions: Add BBA Gin, dry vermouth, bitters and ice to a mixing glass. Stir, then strain into a couple glass. Garnish with a twist of lemon.
GIN + TONIC WITH SHRUB
- 2oz New Riff Kentucky Wild Gin
- 1/2oz Grapefruit Shrub
- Top with Tonic
Garnish with rosemary and a lime wheel.
- 2oz New Riff Rye Whiskey
- 2 Dashes of Bittercube Blackstrap bitters
- 1/2oz Cocchi Sweet Vermouth
- 1/2oz Contratto Dry Vermouth
*Directions: Add Rye, bitters, vermouth and ice into a mixing glass. Stir, then strain into a coupe glass. Garnish with three Luxardo cherries on a pick.
BEAST OF BURDEN
- 2 oz New Riff Bottled in Bond Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- 2 dashes of Angostura Bitters
- 1 oz *Ginger simple syrup
- 1 oz fresh Lime juice
Shake and strain into rocks glass filled with ice
Top with Ginger beer (we recommend Q brand-available at Party Source)
Garnish with a lime wheel and fresh mint
Ginger Simple Syrup:
- Combine equal parts water and sugar
- Bring to a boil
- Add 3-4 knobs of fresh Ginger (peeled and roughly chopped)
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes
- Let cool and strain
*For a stronger syrup add more ginger/leave in longer to infuse
You must be 21 or older to enter this site.