Kentucky Bourbon Old Fashioned Cocktail Recipe
Classic Old Fashioned Cocktail
The Kentucky Bourbon Old Fashioned cocktail is a classic derived from pure suave and simplicity.
To this day, the Old Fashioned remains nearly the same as it originally was nearly 200 years ago.
- 2 oz New Riff Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- ½ oz Simple syrup (or sugar cube)
- 2-3 dashes Angostura bitters (aromatic or orange bitters)
- Orange peel and cherry to garnish
- Add New Riff Kentucky Straight Bourbon, simple syrup, aromatic or orange bitters, and ice into a mixing glass.
- Stir until hazy condensation forms right above the liquid, then strain into a rocks glass with ice.
- Rim the rocks glass and garnish with orange peel; add a cherry in the glass.